We recognize clinics are at high risk for contracting and spreading infectious diseases including COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019). Our utmost concern is for the health and well-being of each of our patients and to ensure our staff is healthy and able to continue to care for our patients.
We continue to take cautionary measures and follow CDC guidelines. We are also receiving information from state and local officials. Please review this information and see the precautions we are taking to protect against COVID-19.
The measures we are taking include:
Clear and constant communication with staff, patients, and visitors
- Posting signs and reminders at the clinic
- Communicating verbal answers from staff to patients and visitors
- Posting information to our website
Protection with our workforce includes:
- Screening employees and patients for symptoms of acute respiratory illness (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)
- Sick leave policies are non-punitive and flexible
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home and call in replacement staff
- Training and ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
We appreciate the confidence and trust you have in us to care for you or a loved one. We will keep you informed as we navigate the ongoing situation.